Welcome to the Airdrie Skating Club Registration Page
Online Registration is ongoing.
⚠︎ NEW WAIVER for uploading - click on the link below ↓
The ASC ONLY takes payment by credit card, visa debit, mastercard debit or prepaid credit card. If you are applying to receive subsidy from JumpStart or KidSport, a credit card payment will need to be made to confirm and hold a spot in the registered program. Once payment has been received from JumpStart/Kidsport, any additional fees can be refunded.
DISCOUNT - The ASC will offer an 8% discount for any members that register three or more skaters (family members) in ASC skating programs. Please note that the discount will be applied only to the program fee (excluding the Skate Canada Membership Fee) for the skater that is registered third (or fourth, etc. for more registrants), so take note on the order that you register your skaters.
Our club offers a variety of Skate Canada run programs, taught purely by Skate Canada trained, professional coaches.
- Parent & Tot
- Pre-CanSkate/Pre-CanSkate 6+
- Adult/Teen Recreational Skate
- Intro to Figure Skating - (formerly StarSkate Prep)
- CanPowerSkate Initiation
- CanPowerSkate Intermediate
- CanPowerSkate Advanced
Please ensure you read through all of the ASC policies prior to confirming your registration.
If you have any difficulties, questions or require assistance with our online registration, please contact us:
Airdrie, AB T4A 0H5
How to Register:
- Click the link “CLICK HERE TO REGISTER” icon at the bottom of this page
- Select “Login” in the top right corner
- Complete all of the fields on the account information page for the member (parent)
- Select “Add Participant” and complete ALL fields to add any children that will be registered in a program
- Once all participants have been added, click on “Registration”
- Click on “Register” beside the program of your choice. You will then need to select the appropriate participant at that time (if registering more than one person).
- If you are registering for a Parent & Tot session, you will also need to register the parent going on the ice in the corresponding program date & time.
- If you are registering for more programs, select “Register for More Programs” at the bottom, left-hand side of the page
- If you are finished registering, select “Confirm & Register” at the bottom, right-hand corner of the page.
At this point you will need to:
- Confirm whether you will pay at once, or pay in installments.
- Read through the policies then choose to agree
- Upload a signed SkateCanada Waiver pdf
- Select payment
- Fill in payment information
You will receive email confirmation of your order and once you have printed your invoice/receipt, your registration is complete.